Tinyhappy was designed and built for private, kid-related content, with the option to share individual moments with selected people.
OWNERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
You have complete control over the information and content you provide to Tinyhappy. You retain ownership of all intellectual property rights for content you add to Tinyhappy. You can modify, or delete any content you have added. You can also delete your entire account at any time - though we’d love for you to stay.
If you would like to delete your account, kid profiles you manage, or moments associated with your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT
When you create an account we collect specific personal information that you voluntarily provide, like your name, picture and email address. We use this information to allow you to use Tinyhappy, and to send you updates and information about our products and services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Name and contact details (such as name, surname, email);
- Information about the kids you add to Tinyhappy (including name, surname, and birthdate);
- Information on your use of the website and mobile apps;
- Personal data included in content uploaded by you to Tinyhappy;
- Personal data of individuals you wish to share your uploaded content with (such as name and email address);
- Any other information that you have provided us (such as your profile picture and whether you would like to receive our newsletter).
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- To create an account for your use on Tinyhappy;
- To enable your requests to connect to family and friends;
- To provide support;
- To analyze how Tinyhappy is used, such as which pages are visited, how long pages were visited and the paths taken by visitors to our website as they move from page to page;
- To verify compliance with applicable legal requirements and our policies.
- To contact you, such as by sending personalized emails, about our products and services.
- We process personal data because this is necessary for the purpose operating and improving our products and services.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
As needed to operate our services, we may share the personal data we collect and receive with the following types of third parties:
Legal compliance: If required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of ourselves or others.
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal data.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use and maintain reasonable technical and security measures to protect protect your personal data under our control against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, access, disclosure, use, or alteration. However, due the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us or the personal information stored is absolutely secure. We will notify you of any data breach that is likely to have unfavorable consequences for your privacy in accordance with applicable law.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
We retain personal data for the time period necessary to deliver on the purposes for which we collect the personal data, except if required otherwise by applicable law. Under most circumstances, we will retain personal data for the duration of your use of the Tinyhappy services or until you request account or data deletion.
ANALYTICS AND COOKIES
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We share your content when you give us permission to do so by inviting viewers, or sharing to a third-party service. Please keep in mind that once content is shared publicly or to a third-party service, we no longer have any control over who can view the shared content or what information is gathered by other people or services.
CONTACTS AND ADDRESS BOOK
To help you invite family & friends to keep up with your kids, Tinyhappy will request access to your Contacts. We transmit this information securely and it is not stored.
All content provided to Tinyhappy about children under the age of 13 is provided with parental consent. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. We require parental/guardian consent to process data related to a child.
EU PERSONAL DATA
If you are located in the EU, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) related to your personal data.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
When we update this document, we will make the newest version available at tinyhappy.app/confidentialite and in the most recent release of our mobile applications.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Updated on 2019/07/26.